Monday 4 February 2013

Day 148: Lunch and Suits

I got to have lunch with Andrew at work today, which is a nice treat. Since the office moved from Waterloo to Kitchener I have not been for lunch nearly as often. Today I had vegetarian fare, quinoa/carrot/celery shepherd's pie (so with potatoes on top) as well as purple potatoes and broccoli, shredded carrot salad, and fruit mix (lychee, mandarin oranges and pomegranate). It was all yummy!

I also got to talk with one of our friend's whose baby is fast becoming a little girl, about the upcoming months!

Today I also went suit shopping with my brother. Man are suits expensive! They had a buy one get one free deal, and since he's graduating it did make sense to use the deal. Just meant it was an expensive Monday for him! But he'll look great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment