Thursday 14 February 2013

Day 158: Lenten Photo Journey

I just saw this idea on Talk and Tea Leaves blog - a photo a day Lenten journey. I then looked into the original project she found from the United Methodist Church.

I love what they say about the 40 day challenge of photo taking:
"You don't have to be a great photographer. This project is hopefully more about the practice of paying attention and being intentional, than it is being the best photographer [though we encourage you to get creative!]."

Here is a link to what you should take a photo of each day (if you want to participate). I'll type the inspiring word or phrase under each of my photos but likely won't do a ton of explanation. I should have started yesterday so today will have two photos.

Feb 13th - Who am I?

Feb 14th - Return

I'll also try to keep up with posting other things on weekdays too, but this will likely become difficult with all the school work! Looking forward to a great 40 days!

Also, Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to do this, too! It will be really interesting to see what photos we take :)

    ReplyDelete