Wednesday 6 February 2013

Day 150: 20 Week Ultrasound

So we had our 20 week ultrasound this morning and decided to be TEAM GREEN (as the online chatroom moms call it). We didn't find out the sex of the baby.

Unfortunately our baby somewhat resembles this:


Here's Baby Grieve:

That's the front-view of the face, the right hand is up by the ear and the left hand is just above the shoulder.

That's a side-view of the head (you can kind of make out a nose, lips and chin). Good big baby belly I think though.

6 comments:

  1. Wow - thanks for sharing. How exciting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is exciting, though the ultrasound itself is not the most fun. It's really long, basically I laid on a table for an hour (not seeing the screen) in a dark room. I would have fallen asleep except for the fact that I had the wand-thing externally jabbing in my belly/pelvis for a lot of the time since the head was in an awkward position for the ultrasound.

      Delete
  2. I'm going to be honest here - the baby is creepy! :) I can't wait until it has proper skin and hair and cute little baby fingers and toes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry... it has skin and hair and cute little fingers and toes. The pic is basically like an x-ray of the face. You'd look creepy too!

      Delete
  3. I would look awesome as a skeleton.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then maybe my baby takes after you... I think it's awesome it looks like The Scream :P

      Delete