Friday 12 October 2012

Day 33: The Christmas Star

Is it too soon? I think not...

I love moments when I'm not being intentional and God speaks directly into my life/situation. Before going to sleep last night I was reading a mainstream novel. Here's a passage from it on the star the wisemen followed:


"It is a gift of light, of guidance, of leadership, of passage and understanding and illumination... The star is faith. A belief that a power greater than ourselves will, given the opportunity, lead us to our destination. The star is meaning, purpose, promise that we'll be given divine illumination. That our way will be filled with the light of understanding and keep us from stumbling. That is the miracle of the star."

I have some friends that are depending on the fact that God is leading them to their destination, wherever it may be.

1 comment: